First Environment in Maya

I am including the process work (even though it's bad) because I think it's sort of magical how I pulled something decent out of bad process work and a program I've never used before.

I feel like that's defying physics a bit.

Top-down shot of scene:
Super- Rough layout drawing

Super-Rough block-in


 First past Texture and lighting with less blocky modeling. I lost the bordered windows and changed the camera angle for story telling reasons. You can tell I have NO idea how to light a scene yet.

  



 Final iteration. Gigantic improvements on the light and the general ambiance. there is now a world outside the window. Ditched the jukebox because it cluttered the scene. Very happy with how this turned out considering I've never done this before.



 






Comments

Popular Posts